If you are searching for high-quality floor mats that will provide professionalism and safety to your property, Grizzly Mats is the place for you. Floor mats are crucial for commercial and residential buildings because they prevent slip and fall accidents, direct traffic, minimize sound, and provide comfort to those on their feet. However, these benefits can only be enjoyed if your mats are maintained correctly. This is why Grizzly Mats’ rental floor mat service in Annapolis includes designing original mats for you as well as regular professional laundering. Our team of professionals cleans and rotates out your mats consistently to keep them clean, durable, and effective.
The Unbeatable Benefits of Using a Rental Floor Mat Service
Why should you invest in using a rental floor mat service from Grizzly Mats? Customers can enjoy these three excellent benefits when they use this service:
- Increased Safety: The best floor mats ensure that all employees and clients can walk safely through any location that sees a lot of foot traffic.
- Improved Curb Appeal: Our custom mats and regular laundering service ensure that your property’s floor mats boost curb appeal and professional appearance.
- Decreased House-Keeping Costs: Our floor mats help you maintain your floors by adding an extra layer of protection between foot traffic or equipment and the floor. Mats also prevent slip and fall incidents, which can lead to costly lawsuits.
The Grizzly Mats Rental and Laundering Service
How does our rental floor mat service in Annapolis work? The first step is selecting your mats from our online marketplace. Then, the mat rental and laundering process is simple:
- Schedule a meeting with a Grizzly Mats team member. We will introduce you to our range of products and make recommendations based on your property. Then, we schedule your first delivery date.
- Your Grizzly Mats driver will deliver clean mats to your location on a regular schedule. When they drop off freshly-laundered mats, they retrieve the old mats and drive them to our laundry facility.
- Before they leave, your driver will check out with you and then deliver the dirty mats to be cleaned. Those mats will come back to you on the next drop-off date.
Find Any Floor Mat You Need at Grizzly Mats
Whatever your residential or commercial property needs, you can find the best mats to suit your needs at Grizzly Mats. You can find:
- Anti-Fatigue Mats: Designed to decrease leg, foot, and back aches for people who need to stand for long periods. Ideal for retail, warehouse, and front desk workers.
- Locker Room/Restroom Mats: Non-slip matting is essential for safety in wet rooms.
- Logo Mats: Add your business logo or image to greet visitors at your business entrance.
- Indoor and Carpeted Mats: Our rental mats can preserve your floors while preventing slip and fall incidents.
- Outdoor Mats: Can reduce trips at the entrances and collect weather and debris from shoes.
- Wet Area Mats: Suitable for kitchens, workstations, locker rooms, and other places likely to collect spills.
- Stick Adhesive Mats: These mats can provide directional cues and messages to visitors and won’t move from their place. The adhesive backing keeps them in place and leaves no sticky residue behind!
Contact Grizzly Mats to Use Our Rental Floor Mat Service in Annapolis
Grizzly Mats started in 2018 as a local and family-run floor mat rental service in the Baltimore, MD, area. Our goal is to provide local business owners throughout Maryland and D.C. with a floor mat rental and laundry service they can rely on and trust. What sets us apart is our local customer service team and our eagerness to build long-lasting relationships with every client. Clients can purchase a range of mats suitable for commercial, industrial, and residential spaces through our online store. After that, we can launder and deliver fresh mats to your facility every week. To learn more about our services, you can contact us online or call us at 443-464-2241 to schedule a free consultation. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest for more information on maintaining your floor mats.