Hog Heaven anti-fatigue mats are designed to provide comfort and durability in a variety of harsh conditions.
Hog Heaven is our most popular anti-fatigue mat. It's ability to perform in a variety of indoor environments (from sensitive to harsh) make it a "go-to" solution for indoor commercial and industrial settings where slag, grease and oil, or chemicals are present.
Hog Heaven mats can be cleaned by scrubbing with a deck brush (when needed), using detergent with a neutral pH, and rinsing with a hose or pressure washer. Mats should be laid flat or hung to dry.
Material: Nitrile rubber
Material: High-density, closed-cell nitrile/PVC-blended foam
OVERALL MAT THICKNESS: 5/8 inch (0.6250" ) or 7/8 inch (0.8750") depending on the product selected
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Durometer: 56
- Compression Deflection:
5/8" Mat: 47.8% at 20 psi, 61.6% at 40 psi
7/8" Mat: 51.0% at 20 psi, 66.0% at 40 psi
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes flammability standard DOC-FF1-70
- ASTM C1028-96 static coefficient of friction:
- ESD rating of electrically conductive:
Surface to surface at 50% relative humidity 2.6 x 10^5 ohms
Surface to surface at 12% relative humidity 3.0 x 10^5 ohms
- Meets requirements for ASTM/ESD S20.20 and ASTM/ESD S7.1
- Melt point over 500 degrees F; tested at temperatures up to 1800 degrees F for welding/slag resistance (results available upon request)