Cushion Station Mat
Cushion Station anti-fatigue mats feature nitrile foam designed to withstand grease, oil, and chemicals. They are anti-microbially treated to prevent odors and available with or without holes for use in wet or dry areas.
- Comfortable – 7/16″ nitrile foam provides excellent anti-fatigue properties
- Clean – Anti-microbial treatment provides lifetime protection from odors and degradation
- Safe – Beveled edges provide a safe transition from the floor to the mat; certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Versatile – Grease/oil proof; chemical resistant; welding safe
- Easy to Clean – Flexible construction makes this mat easy to clean; can be autoclave sterilized
The Cushion Station anti-fatigue mat features nitrile foam designed to withstand grease, oil, and chemicals, and an anti-microbial treatment that makes it resistant to odors and degredation.
2' x 3.2', 3.2' x 12.3', 3.2' x 16.1', 3.2' x 20.1', 3.2' x 5.3', 3.2' x 8.3', 4' x 12.3', 4' x 16.1', 4' x 20.1', 4' x 5.9', 4' x 8.3'
The antimicrobial treatment on the Cushion Station mat makes it ideal for use in healthcare facilities, food service/manufacturing, and other industrial and commercial settings.
Cushion Station mats can be commercially laundered to remove oil, grease, and soil. The formula below does not require extensive mechanical action or drying. The formula is designed to dissolve grease residue by using hot water to emulsify oils and grease.
1. Flush 2-3 minutes, high water level, 120˚ F (49˚ C)
2. Break 5-10 minutes, high water level, 140˚ F (60˚ C)
3. Rinse 2 minutes, high water level, 120˚ F (49˚ C)
4. Rinse 2 minutes, high water level, cold
5. Lay mats flat following removal from washer. Allow mats to cool before rolling.
Cushion Station mats can be cleaned in several different ways. They can be commercially laundered (see Laundering Instructions), sterilized in an autoclave, or washed by hand using the following instructions:
Scrub with a deck brush (as needed) using a detergent with a neutral pH, rinse with a hose or pressure washer, and hang to dry.
Material: High-density, closed-cell nitrile foam
Thickness: 7/16 inch (0.4375")
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Durometer: 45
- Compression Deflection:
41.2% at 20 psi
57.4% at 40 psi
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes flammability standard DOC-FF1-70
- ASTM C 1028-96 static coefficient of friction:
- ESD rating of static dissipative:
Surface to surface at 50% relative humidity 3.9 x 10^9
Surface to surface at 12% relative humidity 3.9 x 10^9